Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This Post is better suited for Monday morning

My football picks are 8-4, and the Jets-Miami game has set a new precedent for me. Fake punts are now the best indicator of a crazy game.

I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. I was light on posting because my in-laws came to town to help us out. Hubby started chemo yesterday, and it’s good to have someone here to advocate for him full time, while I do annoying things like work. My father-in-law went home, but my mother-in-law is here for a month. I’m really glad to have some help!

There’s something about the city that I live in and fall. It comes in at night, and summer beats it back by early afternoon. The mornings are quite crisp these days, but by mid-afternoon everyone sheds their hoodies. It looks like an accelerated version of the shift from winter to spring. I kinda dig it, to be honest. It’s a small distraction from the sheer speed of my life these days. It’s nice.

So I finished the book I’m going to report on this week, I just need to collect my thoughts about a troubling trend I’m seeing in these books, and I’ll send all of my insights straight to you. I’m out of pocket this weekend, so I’ll try to load you up on good stuff before Friday when I disappear again.

No comments: